The LLC «RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE» «DIN LTD»is the official agent of the HP “UkrNDNC” in the sphere of production and distribution of the paper based official copies of normative documents.
The official copies are made in accordance with the “General Rules of Production and Distribution of the Paper Based Official Copies of Normative Documents” (hereinafter – the Rules), approved by the HP “UkrNDNC” of 11 November 2012 № 207.
Each of the issued copies is an exact one of the original text of the normative document both in execution and the content (including annexes, deletions and changes). Besides, it is protected from unauthorized copying, i.e. includes certain characteristics, which allow to distinguish the official copy from a non official one.
All the identification elements are made of special material, which provides the destruction of the glued element at the attempt ofitsremoval from the cover, thus assuring the additional level of protection against unauthorized copying.
The LLC «RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE» «DIN LTD» provides the official copies of the following normative documents:
- National Standarts of Ukraine (DSTU);
- International Standarts (GOST);
- Classifiers, Guidance Normative Documents, Recommendations
Other normative documents
- Standarts of the ISO and IEC international organizations;
- European Standarts;
- Interstate Standarts (GOST) not valid in Ukraine;
- Standarts of the International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML);
- National Standarts of Germany, Russia, USA and other countries
- Bibliographic and informational publications of the Derzhpotrebstandardand The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine (annual catalogues, monthly informational reference indexes “Standarts” and other publications);
- Bibliograohical and informational publications of the Gospotrebstandart of Russia (annual, monthly reference indexes).
In addition to this, the LLC «RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE» «DIN LTD»provides information supporttowards updating informationof the normative documents base (new acquisitions, changes and modifications of the normative documents).