List of documents, for applicant’s submission for carrying out activities while certificating the industrial products being manufactured in series:
- An application form for product certification
- A questionnaire
- A full set of normative documentation with all changes introduced in regard with ready production and methods for its testing. If products are being manufactured according to Technical Conditions, the latter shall be approved of and registered in accordance with the established procedure.
- Process procedure (instructions, process) for production manufacturing; drawings.
- The existence of manufacturing laboratory, which shall be attested in accordance with the authority and attestation rules in the State Meteorological System (Otherwise, there shall be arranged agreements with other organizations on carrying out periodical testing ).
- An enterprise must be fully supplied by the measurement means, which shall be accredited by the State Meteorology Services.
- Certificate of the State Registration of an Entrepreneur.
- Fire Protection Service Permit
- Permit for Manufacturing Launch, issued by the Derzgirpromnaglyad.
- Water Use Permit (in case of using the Municipal Water Supply)
- For the primary products used in manufacturing one shall have the Quality and Origin Certificates.
- Production marking is provided according to the normative documents of the production.
* An applicant submits the original documents and their copies authenticated by the applicant’s seal.
* An applicant for the serial product certification can only be a production manufacturer as a legal entity, who acts on behalf of himself or intermediaries. In latter case an intermediary shall accompany his application form with the documents confirming that he’s authorized to act on behalf of a manufacturer and the latter undertakes the same responsibilities, as the applicant.
List of documents, for an applicant to submit for carrying out activities while certificating industrial production manufactured in series (import manufacturing):
- An application form for product certification;
- A questionnaire;
- An annex to the application form with range of products (HS Code)
- Conclusion of the Hygienic Examination of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (children’s wear, glass containers, food equipment, etc.)
- Legislative and normative documents related to declared production, which specify quality and security requirements in the manufacturing country.
- List of testing and examination methods related declared production.
- Documents confirming production conformity to the requirements established by the State Services of the manufacturing country.
- A brief description of the technological process.
* An applicant shall submit the original documents and their copies authenticated by the applicant’s seal
* An applicant for the serial product certification can only be a production manufacturer as a legal entity acting on behalf of himself or intermediaries. In latter case intermediaries shall accompany their application form with the documents (letters of an attorney) confirming that they’re authorized to act on behalf of a manufacturer, and the latter undertakes the same responsibilities, as the applicant